Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where to Begin?

Oh, hello there. Fancy meeting you here.

It has been a very, very, very (like 100 "very-ies") long time since I have updated this blog. Yikes! Sorry to anyone who has been wanting some activity! It's not that there hasn't been any blog-worthy pictures or stories. It's just that I haven't had a clue where to begin to share all that has gone on and continues to go on at a very fast clip here.

For starters, I added our newest family picture from this summer over there to your right. I think it turned out pretty well for having so many kids to get to cooperate. They were bribed with ice cream. My "good mom" bone has a hard time admitting that, but it's true and you may as well know it.

I've also added some new links over in the "Places I Frequent" section. There are some folks God is using in amazing ways amidst great suffering to bring about His Kingdom. I love them and admire them and want to join in the work God is doing through them.

So much else I could share, I think maybe another post soon.

5 comments:

Bill McLaughlin said...

Hello I was clicking through some blogs when I came across yours. You have some really good messages here, and I'm enjoying reading them very much. Hope you don't mind if I follow your blog.

abo-bder said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة

abo-bder said...




شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
.
.
.

Fashion Forward Trends said...

After reading your blog I personally feel that it was an informative and very interesting to read and I am always in search of this kind of post so do share more and more in future also.
Latest Trends in Art

apparel resources said...

After reading your post I feel quite motivated and refreshed and just want to say thank you for the efforts you have put in for the completion of this blog and also feeling glad that I have come across to your blog.
Textile Industry Analysis